Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 30 December 2016

Nottingham Christmas Market : What I Wore ...


Christmas day has come and gone and there is a slight feeling that the festive period is nearly over for another year. No, not yet!! We have not had any snow yet. Also, I am not ready for early morning school runs to start so soon :(


I am looking forward to the New Year though as I have lots of exciting ideas to make it super and also feeling it is going to be a great year ahead!! Also, I want to get fit.Really fit!! So once Christmas is over it is time to start getting healthy again.

We took a trip to Nottingham for a spot of sale shopping and a walk around their Christmas Market. 

Christmas markets make you feel all Christmas-y still. 

I adore the Christmas house stalls. All the foods smell amazing, cake look out of this world and hot chocolate with cream looks divine.

As you can see from what I was wearing, I still have some Christmas spirit inside me!

We always love our shopping trips to Nottingham and enjoyed getting out and about around the market stall. They are so much fun.


We may not have had any snow but the Nottingham Christmas market has. It really makes you feel all festive here. Also makes you want to drink hot chocolate and pick out marshmallows from it.

The food cooling all around smells amazing too.


Grabbed by a polar bear, Grrrr... 


Aww, Santa!!


Love the above picture of Santa.


Snow on the roof top and sun melt help it!!


A shoe picture. Love my Converse for lots of walking. 


A quick selfie when walking around town.


Mini-me with a purchase from her favourite shop Smiggle!! 


How sweet!? Love blue skies as well.


I always want to go skating when I see the ice rink in Nottingham. Reality is I would just fall to the grown in a heap and make myself look silly. 


Love these little house shops. 


Nottingham Christmas Market: What I Wore:

What I Wore: Gilet: c/o Sainsbury's | Jumper: c/o Funky Christmas Jumpers | Jeans: Primark | Shoes: Converse.

Have you been to a Christmas market?

Do you still have some Christmas spirit or are you ready to get back into a routine?

Do you have a good feeling about next year?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig