Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 1 January 2017

Run Yourself New : Day 1...


Happy New Year 🎉 Hope you are all well and not caught the colds and flu's that have been going around!?

Anyone nursing a hangover from last night?

Not me ;) I was good last night. Well, just a few drinks maybe.

I would love to get fit in 2017 and I asked Santa for some new trainers for Christmas.

He got me these beauties:


Some Nike Air Pegasus.

How lucky am I!!

I had not worn them yet. I had been saving them for the New Year!! But today was raining and very muddy so I will have to save them until tomorrow!

I can imagine with the colour, they will soon get mucky. I like my new trainers to stay clean for as long as possible, but they were brought to get mucky, wasn't they!?

I am really looking forward to 2017 & a new fitter me. 

I am not making any new years resolutions as I usually fail but what I do want to do is change my eating habits to more healthier ones. 

Run more.🏃 Go to the gym more. 🏋 Get fit again. I know it is going to be hard work though. 😟


I have joined a challenge on The Running Bug website called Run Yourself New and that is what I intend to do 😼

I also want to do a run streak this year and run every day to keep me motivated. 

My son has run every day for 2 years and my daughter has run every day for a year. 

How amazing are they!? They are my motivation. 🏃


Have you made any New Year Resolutions?

What motivates you?

Runstreak Day 1

3 Miles ran.

I grabbed my trainers quickly to run in today before it got dark and look what I ran in:

Image may contain: shoes and outdoor

I looked down half way into my run and realised I had odd trainers on!!

Doh!!

I blame last nights red wine !!

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig