Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 12 January 2017

Banana And Avocado Smoothie..


Fancy making this banana and avocado smoothie? 

It is hard to know what to call this!? A smoothie, a treat or both!

It is so thick and creamy and yummy I ate mine up with a spoon. Perfect meal for breakfast or lunch itself. An afternoon healthy treats covered too!

If you want to make it into more of a smoothie add a little bit more milk.

I always add peanut butter to my smoothies too. Something about peanut butter that makes them taste that bit better. I can always tell when we have run out of peanut butter too.


You will need:
  • 1 Medium banana, peeled and chopped
  • 1 Medium ripe avocado, peeled, stone removed and cubed
  • 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter
  • 225ml Semi-skimmed milk

Method:
  1. Pop the chopped banana and cubed avocado into a smoothie maker.
  2. Add peanut butter and semi skimmed milk and blitz until smooth.
  3. Pop a bit of peanut butter on the back of a spoon (if you wish) and rub around the inside of your glass. Makes it look cool and you can add some onto your spoon as you scoop it out. 
  4. Pour into a glass and serve straight away. 


I love avocado in a smoothie for a change. They are a little bit more expensive than the usual fruit I buy so more of a treat than my everyday smoothies.

Also, as mentioned I love to have peanut butter in all my smoothies, banana's too come to think about it. 

Do you like these ingredients together? 

What fruit do you like in your smoothies?

Do you have a favourite ingredient that you add into all your smoothies?



Hope you like my Banana And Avocado Smoothie. Let me know in the comments below if you get to try it out. You can also tweet me over on Twitter.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig