Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 12 January 2017

What I Wore : Wollaton Hall Cross Country...


What I Wore: At Wollaton Hall Cross Country. Real mums, real style.

On Saturday we had a day out at Wollaton Hall in Nottingham. My youngest 2 were running cross country. Always an inspiring day too. Brings back fond memories of my eldest two children. They use to love running. I was a bit fastest back then too. Watching cross country always makes me want to go out and run. Not just run but run fast. Just wish the body would catch up with the mind!!

It is such a lovely place here.  I just wish the sun had been out. That would have made the day perfect for me, not sure the runners would agree. I am not too fond of being cold.

 Instead, it was a really damp and miserable day so I wrapped up warm as I had a fever earlier in the week. Aw, well can't change the weather. Just have to get on with it and wrap up warm.


Apparently, there is a lot of deer that wonder around in the field behind me but we did not get to see any today, just one in the far distance. 

I am looking forward to taking the children and Mollie a walk in the summer to go and find some. I'm sure just walking around here in the Summer would make a great day out.


Wollaton Hall. What amazing architect!? Such a lovely piece of history.


Still, lots of Autumn leaves around to go walking through.


My kids behind, getting ready to race.


What I Wore: Hat: Primark | Parka: The North Face c/o Blacks Online | Orange cardigan: c/o Sainsbury's | Bag: Cath Kidston | Jeans: Primark | Boots: c/o Pavers

Have you been wrapping up warm lately?

 Have you got the snow?

We suppose to be getting some soon but it has not arrived yet!!

Thanks for stopping by.

What I Wore: Wollaton Hall Cross Country.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig