Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 7 January 2017

Nutribullet Raspberry Breakfast Smoothie...


If you could have just one smoothie every day, what would it be? What ingredients would it have in it? A perfect smoothie for me, has to have a well-balanced mixture of fruits, yogurts, a variety of milk and sometimes oats or protein. How about you, what consistency do you like?

Mine always have banana's in them. Sometime's raspberries, strawberries or Summer fruits. Mostly peanut butter. Love spinach and I quite often add yogurt in them.

I do like to add some fresh and some frozen fruits in them so it makes them nice and cold.

Today I have a tasty smoothie to share. With lots of things I would always love to have in an every morning smoothie too:

A Yummy Nutribullet Raspberry Breakfast Smoothie anyone?


Preparation time: 5 minutes

Serves: 1


Ingredients 
  • 1 Cup Spinach 
  • ½ Banana
  • ½ Cup Raspberries 
  • 20 Almonds 
  • ½ Cup Rachel’s Greek Style Natural Yogurt 
  • ½ Cup Coconut Water 
  • 1 ½ Cups Almond Milk


Method:

1. Add the spinach, banana, raspberries, Rachel’s Greek Style Natural yogurt and almonds to the Nutribullet.

2. Pour in the almond milk and coconut milk until it reaches the ‘fill’ line.

 3. Blend together until completely smooth.

4. Serve immediately and enjoy.

Recipe c/o Rachel's

A nice healthy smoothie for breakfast is a great way to start the day. Jam packed full of vitamins too.

What do you think? Would you like to try this smoothie?

What would your key ingredient have to be in a smoothie every day?

Love to hear your thoughts.

If you are looking for any more smoothie inspiration check out my smoothie recipes.

Things that I like to mix and match in my breakfast smoothies:
  • Oats
  • Strawberries
  • Banana
  • Frozen berries
  • Peanut butter
  • Spinach
  • Avocado
  • Milk
  • Yogurt
  • Raspberries
  • Chocolate spread

Also, I like to add protein into them after a workout at the gym. At the minute I have some Cookies &Cream protein and it tastes amazing!!

Over to you, now share with me your favourite smoothie flavours.




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig