Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 10 February 2017

Coffee Shop Treat: Weekend Blog Hop..


Welcome to this weeks weekend blog hop. The children have both broke up from school yesterday for the week so hopefully, it is non-stop fun here.

It is so cold outside today. They have forecast maybe a showing of snow here today. Keep warm guys!!


My eldest son treated me to a drink inside our local Costa last week. Although I had never been inside for drink before so I did not know what to pick. I went for a cappuccino and it tasted amazing. The cup was huge though and I was buzzing walking around the park all afternoon with Mollie.

You can imagine my eyes when I saw his hot chocolate, though. Another one of my favourite drinks. Why did I not pick that!? Haha!!

It was lovely spending time with my son as we don't get to catch up much as he is at Uni.



Please follow the Coffee Shop Treat: Weekend Blog Hop Rules:
  1. Link up any family friendly posts. Have fun and enjoy yourself it is Friday!? Yeah!! Grab your favourite drink and join us for the blog hop. Links can be on any topic as you would like to share. They can including recipes, crafts, decor, style, household tips, anything that you have been writing about lately.
  2. Please follow me your host of this weekend blog hop on at least one social media channel of your choice. Always to follow can be found on the sidebar above.
  3. Feel free to add as many posts of your choice on today's blog hop. 
  4. Please try and support your fellow blog hopper by visiting some of the other posts that have linked up to the blog hop too. Makes the blog hop more fun for everyone.
  5. Feel free to tweet me at @clairejustineo your posts links using the #weekendbloghop hashtag in your social media posts.

Happy Friday and have a lovely weekend!!

This list is no longer available due to old or broken links.

See you on-

Creative Mondays - on a Monday. The Wednesday Blog Hop - on a Wednesday. Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop - on a Friday.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig