Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 13 March 2017

13/03/2017 Creative Mondays Blog hop...


Hi, everyone. Another new week and another new Creative Mondays blog hop party to join in the fun with 😊.


Happy Napping Day too. Ha!!

I may just take a little nap after the gym today. I was up at 5 am to put the blog hop on. After this, I will be tidying up, making lunch boxes, walking Mollie the Collie all before I set off on my bike to the gym at 9 am for a spinning class and boot camp, that  I have already booked.

Mondays really tire me out for the rest of the week,  but I love Mondays.

Onto this week's Creative Mondays features:


I love Jess's new English Rose dress: Elegantly Dressed And Stylish.


A step by step tutorial on how to make a shed from Ash and Eileen is perfect timing for Spring: The Shed Project Phase1.


Mary shares this lovely post: Life Lessons I've Learned From Having A Dog.


Lolly Jane share's these amazing Cinnamon Pebbles Choco Taco. I could eat one now!!


I love Debbie from Fashion and Fairy Dusts ripped jeans: Tie Dye Duster Lace Up Hoodie.


Love Julie's from Sum Of Their Stories Button Clutch Bag Makeover.


Love Erica's embroidered skirt: Embroidered Skirt Look.


Heather from Our Life In A Click shares some tasty Spicy Lentil Salad.


Creative Mondays Blog Hop Party Requests:


  • Please link up straight to a specific blog post with some kind of creative theme to it. You can add anything that is creative. A craft post✔ Stylish/outfits/fashion/wish lists ✔ A yummy food recipe post ✔ A tutorial ✔ Table setting ✔ Interior makeovers ✔ Travel and photos ✔
  • Please link up to a blog post of your choice. If you have nothing particular to share this week you can just link up to your homepage.
  • Feel free to link up between 1- 5 different creative blog posts this week and every week.
  • Please follower me your Creative Mondays blog hop host on any of the following social media platforms of your choice: Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest. Any social media channel you like and use the most. It would be great and let me know in the comments how you have followed so I can stop by and follow you back.
  • Please stop by, visit, comment on a few posts in the Creative Mondays blog hop list to make the hop fun for everyone.
  • Please visit back if someone also stops by your blog.
  • Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button to your posts.
  • Have lots of fun hopping around the list.
  • You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @clairejustineo



Grab a drink and enjoy the blog hop:

Do not forget to join us on Wednesday for The Wednesday Blog Hop.

This list is no longer available due to old or broken links.

See you on-

Creative Mondays - on a Monday. The Wednesday Blog Hop - on a Wednesday. Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop - on a Friday.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig