Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 6 March 2017

6/03/2017 Creative Mondays Link Up...


Happy Creative Monday. Hope you have had a lovely weekend? 

We have had a nice and quiet weekend. My eldest son is feeling much better this week and went back to Uni as he has lots of work to catch up on. My 2nd eldest son surprised us with a few days visit from Uni on Friday too.

Saturday me the hubby and 2 youngest children all ran Parkrun. We all come home up to the eyes in mud, all good fun!! Then Sunday was a lazy and relaxing day for a change. Also, we did some shopping. I got a lovely new shirt and jumpsuit for my Spring wardrobe, can not wait to wear them.

Now onto this week's features:


I keep looking at the silver skirts that are in the shops wondering if they would suit me. I love Oby Grace's Silver Dress and the 4 ways she has styled it.


If you love upcycling as much as I do you just have to stop over at Tarah's blog and see this Bedside Tables Makeover.


Love Joi's outfit and what a perfect background for a fashion shot!! Color Story


Sarah from Trendy and Tidy shares How To Organize Hair Accessories.


Love Catherine from Smashing Plates Tablescapes Mardi Gras table settings.


Creative Mondays blog link up requests:
  1. Please link straight up to a specific blog post with some kind of Creative theme. Link up anything up creative, crafty, stylish or food post. Only link up your main blog if you have nothing particular to share this week.
  2. Feel free to link up between 1- 5 different creative blog posts this and every week.
  3. Please follower me your blog hop host on any of the following of your choice: Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest. Any social media channel you like and use most would be great and let me know in the comments how you have followed so I can stop by and follow you back.
  4. Please stop by, visit, comment on a few posts in the creative Mondays blog hop. Please visit back if someone also stops by your blog.
  5. Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
  6. Have lots of fun hopping around the list.
  7. You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @clairejustineo

Update:

This list is no longer available due to old or broken links.

See you on-

Creative Mondays - on a Monday. The Wednesday Blog Hop - on a Wednesday. Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop - on a Friday.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig