Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 7 March 2017

What I Wore In February...


What I wore in February!? Think I blinked and missed February, it went by so fast. Here is a few things I have been wearing over the past few weeks. I really must remember to photo more outfits!! I always remember when it is too late!!


Love these Irregular Choice shoes! 💓 Talking of love, love all of Irregular choice shoes! I would love a pair for every occasion or mood I am in. Also, love my new red jumper that I treated myself to when me and my daughter had a girly shopping trip to Nottingham. 

My daughter liked this top too so she had the black one with red flowers on. Looks lovely too. Yep, she is now in ladies clothes. Where did my little girl go? It is so lovely having a mini me to go shopping with, now we are in the same department. We always love to look at the same things. Not sure if that is a good thing, though. My daughter liking older clothes what I like or me liking the same things as my daughter likes? Dare I say it, younger styles! I'm not too old for pretty things yet, though am I? Haha!!


What I Wore: Jumper: H&M | Jeans: c/o Matalan | Shoes: Irregular Choice |


How sweet is my new Matalan top too?

What I Wore: | Top: c/o Matalan |


New joggers for walking Mollie the Collie too !!

What I Wore: Top: Primark | Joggers: Sports World |

Has it been warm or cold where you live? We have had a mixture of temperatures here! Some days it feels like Spring, then some days it reminds us Winter is still here. Only had a sprinkling of snow this year, though. My daughter is not too happy about that. She was only saying to me the other day "Do you think it will snow before Spring Mum!?"


Not always nice and clean!! A muddy walk in Bakewell over the school holidays was more than fun. We all came home mudded up to the eyeballs!

What have you been wearing this lately? Anything fun? Are you moving closer to Spring like temperatures where you live?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig