Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Take A Deep Breath And Chill : The Wednesday Blog Hop..


Happy Wednesday and welcome to this weeks Wednesday Blog Hop. Wordless or not so wordless blog hop. How had your week been going so far? Good, I hope. 

Yummy breakfast served with my favourite tunes: perfect!

Happy that you have joined us this week. Did you missed us!? The mid-week blog hop /linky party I mean!? I am sorry I have missed posting the Wednesday blog hop over the last few weeks. Life sometimes gets in the way. Always one thing then another. Mostly poorly people with all the Winter bugs going around and all that jazz!!

The last few weeks have been full of fevers, colds, hospital dashes with one son then another. Stress!! Last night I was in the hospital until early hours this morning with one of my sons and now I have a really bad sore throat and fever. Never ending, is it!?

Not much fun happening here at the moment. What is worse is Mollie the Collie still wants 2 x 1-hour walks and I am really trying to keep up my run streak going. I went to the gym on Monday but I have been ill, ever since. Maybe next week I will be well enough to go two or three times. Fingers crossed!

Hard work doing anything when you are fighting a cold, stressed and your energy levels are low.

Plus the washing and housework need's catching up on. I really need to take a deep breath and chill.

On the plus side, Spring is on its way :):):) So far this week I have seen some beautiful flowers and blossoms growing on the trees, not forgetting some pretty little snowdrops in Bakewell.

How is your new month going!?


Have you got a post you would like to share with us today? Do you want to join us and link up your posts this week?







SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig