Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 27 March 2017

Happy Spanish Paella Day & Creative Mondays Blog Hop..


Happy Spanish Paella Day and welcome to this week's Creative Mondays Blog Hop.

We love Paella here and I was only mentioning to my husband yesterday, that I should make some.

How has your weekend been, good I hope? We have been busy. All four of us ran park run on Saturday and I was really pleased to knock a minute and a half of my last run here. I ran with Mollie the collie and she loved it too.

Hope all you Mums/Moms had a lovely Mother's Day Yesterday. I was spoilt with lots of chocolates, wine and running sock to run all the chocolate off!! 

Onto this week's featured blogs:


Love everything about Valeria's outfit. Check out her Ruby Red Maxi Dress Outfit. How beautiful is her dress stunning boot?.


A step by step guide to Creating More Garage Storage. I am in the middle of a garage makeover. Any help welcome :)


Something me and my daughter made last week:  Homemade Mother's Day Cookies.


How beautiful doe's Shauna and her pictures look!! Lipgloss And Lace. The location looks amazing. I would love to walk in trough these flowers.


How sweet are these Diy Crochet Easter Bunny Garland/Free Pattern!? So cute, I want some!


I am loving Alex's Colorful Spring Skirt. Such a beautiful colour, it screams out Spring.

As it is Paella day I thought I would share my favourite paella recipe:


Spicy Seafood Paella, I could just eat some now!

Onto this weeks linky. Do you want to join us?


Creative Mondays linky party hop requests:
  1. Link up straight to a creative blog post and not just your homepage. Only link up your main blog if you have nothing particular to share this week.
  2.  Link up anything up creative, crafty, stylish or food post. 
  3. Feel free to link up between 1- 5 different creative blog posts this and every week.
  4. Please follower me your blog hop host on any of the following of your choice: Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest. Any social media channel you like and use most would be great and let me know in the comments how you have followed so I can stop by and follow you back.
  5. Please stop by, visit, comment on a few posts in the creative Mondays blog hop. Please visit back if someone also stops by your blog.
  6. Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
  7. Have lots of fun hopping around the list.
  8. You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @clairejustineo






SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig