Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 26 March 2017

Homemade Mother's Day Treat Ideas...


Happy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day today. It is early and the sun is already shining brightly.

The clocks Sprang forward an hour today but Mollie the Collie still got up at the same time as every morning, trouble is it was an hour earlier than British Summer Time. Let me sleep, Mollie 💤. Lol.

I hope all you lovely mums are being spoilt today!? I have been!!

I have been spoilt by my children. Chocolates, red wine, chocolates, running sock, chocolates and just a little bit more chocolate. It is going to be a fun few days. Eat chocolate, running, drinking wine, more running and more chocolate 😉

I have planned a nice Sunday roast for today and we are just deciding what to do for the day. Hubby has taken Mollie a walk so I have a few spare minutes to think where I want to go.


I thought I would share these adorable homemade gift ideas with you today to make that someone special. These wine infused meringues would make a perfect homemade gift idea for Mothers Day, Easter or any kind of celebration.

How sweet are they!?


Perfect as homemade gifts.


How sweet would this dessert be for a dinner date?


Adorable, aren't they!?


To pretty to eat?


What do you think? Fancy making some of these wine infused meringues?



Recipe for How To Make I Heart Rose Wine Infused Meringues


Recipe for How To Make I Heart Prosecco Merlot Wine Infused Meringues.





Recipe & images courtesy of I Heart Wines


Fancy making any of these wine infused treats? Which ones would you like to try the most?

Let me know in the comments below if you get to try them.

Why not try now or pin for later!?

Have a lovely Mothering Sunday everyone.





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig