Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 27 April 2017

What I Wore: Spring Look : Over 40 Style..


Happy Tuesday!!

Over the last few weeks, the weather has been really cold again and miserable again. Not like when the children were off school over Easter. The weather was amazing then. 

It felt just like Summer. 

I was just getting used to that beautiful sunshine and then it changed again, as quickly as it arrived! 

Today I am sharing some pictures from a day out at the park over the school holidays. It was much cheerful then, rather than the dark and cloudy colds days like what we have been having lately!!

We have been getting out and about over the last few weeks and I love seeing all the Spring flowers and blossom everywhere. Yesterday when I got in from the gym, I thought it was snowing. I looked out of the kitchen window and all I could see was big white spots. Phew, it was only the wind the wind blowing the pink blossom off of next doors tree. 

 It is so beautiful and cheerful on this day from which photos I am sharing. One day it is light-weight clothes as it is nice and warm the other day it ski jackets back out as it is so cold.


Out and about around the parks. Comfy Converse a must with lots of walking. Especially when you walk around the same park, time and time again catching Pokemon with the kids!! Not just the little kids either. The big kids, including the hubby love playing Pokemon. We can not go no where without catching a few!!



Blue skies all around without a cloud in sight! Perfect. 


What I wore:
  • Sunglasses: Primark
  • Polka dot shirt: Primark
  • Denim Skirt: H & M
  • Shoes: Converse
  • Handbag: Primark


Is it nice and sunny where you live?

Or turn miserable and cold like it has here?

Have you been out and about enjoying the sunshine?

Or walking around still in Winter jackets?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig