Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 8 May 2017

08/05/2017 Creative Mondays Linky Party...


Happy Creative Monday everyone 😼.

It has been none stop this weekend with my husband having a rare weekend off work. Lots of dog walking, birthday shopping and meals out. 

More on that though later this week though...

I am ready for a break today!! To catch up on sleep and housework. 

Eek, no chance of that this morning though, I am on a mission to lose some weight and I have a body camp class and a spinning class booked at the gym for first thing. 

How has your weekend been? Good I hope.

Thanks for linking up last week, here some of my favourites from last week:


I love Joi's candy stripy skirt : In My Joi.


I am trying to be healthier from today and how good how good does this Salmon Broccoli Stir Fry look over at April's blog!


Love Penny's shabby chic world globe centre piece: Penny Pennys Treasures.


Love this outfit from Debbie over at : Fashion Fairy Dust.


How yummy does this Mojito Cake Recipe look?


These lamps look great: Diy Lamp Update.

Welcome to this weeks Creative Mondays blog hop.

Do you want to join in this week's fun with us? I hope so.


Creative Mondays linky party requests:

  • Please link up straight to your blog posts and not your main blog. You can link up recipes and food tutorials. Anything crafty. Upcycled projects. Style, wishlists and outfit posts. Home makeovers. Any kind of tutorials. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks. Add your posts to the blog hop below.
  • Please try to visit a few of the blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
  • Please add the Creative Monday blog button or a text link back to my blog in the posts you are linking up. Or add them on you blog hop page so others can find the hop and join in the fun.
  • It would be great if you would like to follow me here? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  • Don't forget you can also tweet me your links and I can re-tweet them.@clairejustineo
  • Have fun blog hopping around.





See you on Wednesday for The Wednesday Blog Hop. The wordless or not so wordless photo blog hop...
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig