Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 5 May 2017

Forty Four : Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop..


Happy Friday and welcome to the weekend linky party, forty-four..


Not the number of blog hops I have hosted.
Not my house number, street name or amount lamp posts on our road.
Not the number of holidays I've ever been on or will be going on this year.
Not the number of pretty dresses I have or nights out planned to wear them booked.
Not the number of shoes I own or worn this month.
Not the amount of cakes I've made or eaten this week.
Not the amount of races I've raced or dreamt of entering.
Not the number of friends I've had or ever wish to have.
Not the number of coins I have in my purse...

But forty-four years I have been on this planet!!

Forty-four years.

I honestly do not feel forty-four.

Forty-four years young ;)

Why do the year's go by so quickly!?

If I was to put 44 candles on a cake how big would the cake have to be!?

Forty-four is just another number.

Birthdays are not as much fun as when you are younger, are they!?

Happy Birthday to me!! 🎂


Sending out virtual pieces birthday cakes to all.

I am off to plan a fun meal for later, a fun shopping trip and days out for the weekend.

Grab a drink to go with it and join us for this weeks:

Forty-Four: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.


The weekend blog hop requests:

Simply link up 44 posts, leave 44 comments and send 44 pieces of birthday cake. Ha ha, not really.

To join us at this all week long fun blog hop simply-

1. Link up as many of your favourite posts from the last few weeks as you would like too.

2. Please kindly follow me here if you would like to? but not essential. Let me know if you are new followers so I can hop over and follow you back.

3. Please add the welcome to the weekend blog widget to your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts or on your blog hop page or sidebar. This way other can find the hop and join in the fun too.

4. Have fun blog hopping around all new blogs that have linked up today and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.

5. Try to stop by a few blogs and leave comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun :)

6.) Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on twitter and I will share your posts.

Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays blog hop.





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig