Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Chesterfield Crooked Spire Spring Bloom: Wednesday Blog Hop...


Happy Wednesdays friends!

How is your week going so far? Hopeful good.

Chesterfield Crooked Spire Spring Bloom: Wednesday Blog Hop.

Another beautiful morning here. It is a pleasure to go out walking Mollie on days like this when we can leave the Winter jackets behind. It was really warm yesterday, just like a hot Summers day. Then it did turn really cold last night. When we were at the running club. I was shaking with the cold. It took ages to warm up too! I hate to be cold! I am so nesh.

Not been for over a month with Easter and then sometimes things get in the way. I can really tell I've been today though. My legs... Ouch!!

Welcome back again this week to our fun and creative Weekly photo blog hop. The Wednesday blog hop where you can link any posts with photos in them. Wordless or not so wordless.

My photos this week are from a day out in Chesterfield, taken a few weeks ago. With all the pretty pink blossom on them. I love to see all the colours of Spring around, it really does cheer you up.


Pink bloom with The Chesterfield Crooked Spire in the background.


Pretty in pink.


A pink close up.



Look up! A long way to the top.


Trying it in black and white.


A lovely place to walk around.


Trying out different iso's on my hone.


How bare are the trees and then that bunch of pink :)


What time is it?

Eek, I can't see!


Do you want to join us this week?

Chesterfield Crooked Spire Spring Bloom: Wednesday Blog Hop:

Simply link up any posts with photo's in them. The posts can be wordless or not so wordless.

Please leave a comment after you have linked and I will hop over to leave a comment in return.




My birthday countdown. 2 days left!! Ha!!

See you on Friday for the weekend blog hop.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig