Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 1 May 2017

Bank Holiday Creative Mondays Blog Hop...


Happy Bank Holiday Monday and welcome to this week's Creative Mondays blog hop.

Pinch punch it's the first of the month too!! I love May as it is my birthday in a few days!

Do you have anything fun planned for today?

We have a few ideas in mind but it is raining a little!!

I was up early popping my name into the London marathon ballot! Anyone else entered?


I am a big fan of Maxi dresses and I love Brittney's Paint Brush Maxi. The colours all look beautiful together.


Thinking of selling your home? Ash and Eileen have some proven tips for you: How We Sold Our House In One Week.


Double Chocolate Banana Muffin anyone? Yes, please!! These ones are egg free too.


Lovely to see Fleurani has got back into her jeans so quickly after having a baby. She looks great.


I love Catherine's Cinco De Mayo Celebration table settings. It looks great.


Some beautiful pictures over at Heather's blog of her Daughter's Prom: Scenes From Prom 2017.


Here is my New Kitchen Table Setting.


Welcome to Creative Mondays blog hop.

Do you want to join in this week's fun?

Bank Holiday Creative Mondays blog hop link up requests:

  1. Please link up straight to your blog posts and not your main blog. You can link up recipes and food tutorials. Anything crafty. Upcycled projects. Style, wishlists and outfit posts. Home makeovers. Any kind of tutorials. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks. Add your posts to the blog hop below.
  2. Please try to visit a few of the blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
  3. Please add the Creative Monday blog button or a text link back to my blog in the posts you are linking up. Or add them on you blog hop page so others can find the hop and join in the fun.
  4. It would be great if you would like to follow me here? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  5. Don't forget you can also tweet me your links and I can re-tweet them.@clairejustineo
  6. Have fun blog hopping around.

See you on Wednesday for The Wednesday Blog Hop...




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig