Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 1 June 2017

4 Essential Summer Pieces From Bonmarché...


Happy Thursday 😀.

Hope you're having a lovely week? How quickly is this week going? Blink and the children will be back to school.

It is all go here too!! Sunny days all around. Skegness one day. London another. Tired out now.

We are staying local today and having a trip to Nottingham for a walk around the parks.


As the weather has been beautiful over the last few weeks I thought it would be perfect timing to share my 4 Essential Summer Pieces From Bonmarché style post.

I have teamed up with Bonmarché to share my 4 favourite Summer essential pieces:

Swimwear:

An item of swimwear is a Summer must-have!

Holidays, days out at the seaside or just a simple mum can we go swimming today!?

I like to treat myself each Summer to a nice new item of swimwear as I know it will be worn loads.

If I was going abroad I would have picked a bikini but as all our holidays lately are in the UK, I thought how pretty this swim dress would be.

How lovely is this swim dress?

It has such a lovely pattern, a figure flattering A-line skirt and featuring soft cups and hidden tummy control panels for support and comfort.

How sweet is this tropical print too? 

Material: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane. Powermesh 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane. Lining 100% Polyester ex. trims.

Product Care: Hand wash only.

Colour: Multi 

Sizes 10-26

Price £24.00 
2.) Flat sandals:

As much as I love my heels, I never get as much wear out of them as flats.

These diamante sandals are perfect for adding a little sparkle to your day or night.

With just a little wedge heel they will be perfect for wearing any day out, long walks into town, BBQ'S, picnic in the park or just on a walk with the dog. You name it, they will be perfect.

Add a little glamour to any outfit and also has a low wedge heel and elasticated straps for comfort and style.

Material: Upper: PU, Lining & Sock: PU Sole: Other Materials

Product Care: Wipe clean only.

Colour: White or Silver

Size start from (3 out of stock at minute) so 4 to 8

£20.00

 3.) A nice cotton dress:

A nice cool cotton dress is an essential go-to piece for me. I wear polyester and nylon but I am allergic to them. Ever since I was little my body as reacted to them when it is really warm. Running clothes, swimwear and clothes that I wear for short periods are fine. Also, I am OK on cooler days but after a few hours when the weather is really warm my arms start to go numb. Strange...

So a Cotton dress is my Summer is a must have. Also, a nice pretty colours and patten dress suitable for any occasion is always at the top of my shopping list.

This dress comes in a beautiful border print and classic fit and flare shape. This will be my Summer go to dress.

This dress provides a flattering fit in a lovely lightweight cotton voile. Fully lined with a concealed zip, this dress is the perfect summer dress. 

Keeping you looking stylish in the hotter months.

Colour: Pink

100% Cotton

Sizes 10 to 24

£28.00
4.) A lightweight and light coloured cardigan:

This lightweight cardigan is perfect for Summer. The colour will go with everything. With the lace on the sleeves, you can dress it up or down for any occasion. Also, it is lightweight to carry around with you in case the weather turns cool. This will be perfect for most outfits throughout the Summer months on cooler days.

Length: 60cm (24in) for size XS, +2cm for each additional size.

Material: 69.3% Viscose, 30.7% Nylon. Lace: 100% Polyester

Product Care: Machine washable

Colour: Ivory or Pink

XS, S, M, L, XL

Price: £24.00



What do you think of my 4 Essential Summer Pieces From Bonmarché?

Here is how they all look and fit:

Prefect!!

What would be your essential items of clothing?

Maybe a nice pair of shorts?


What I Wore: 

  • Sunglasses : Primark
  • Cardigan: c/o Bonmarché
  • Dress : c/o Bonmarché
  • Sandals : c/o Bonmarché
  • Swimdress : c/o  Bonmarché


About this post: Bonmarché kindly sent me some clothes for this review. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig