Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 26 July 2017

I'm At A Payphone Trying To Call Home: WW Blog Hop...


Happy Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday. Welcome back another fun photo sharing blog hop.

How has your week been going so far? All good I hope?

Have you got any photo's to share with us today? We have been getting out and about a bit and our Wednesday photo's were taken in Nottingham. Near The Nottingham Castle.


I took these photo on Sunday on a day out with my Daughter.

When we got home and I looked at these pictures I just felt that this photo below needed these song lyrics singing to it:


I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong
Where are the plans we made for two ♯♭



{ Lyrics from song Maroon 5 - Payphone }

In fact, I have been singing this song all week ever since!!


Not very often you see a Red Phone Box nowadays, do you? Whenever we see one we just have to take a selfie in front of it! It would be rude not too, haha!!This one is lovely and bright, I can not believe we did not go inside and check to see if the phone inside worked.


This phone box is outside Nottingham Castle and we took some more pictures here:


A selfie of my Daughter taking a selfie!!

I'm At A Payphone Trying To Call Home: WW Blog Hop.

The Wednesday blog hop/Wordless Or Not So Wordless Blog Hop:




Do you want to join in this week's photo blog hop fun? To join in the blog hop and add your Wordless or not so wordless Wednesday photo posts to the linky below:
  • Link up your posts on the linky below. Add any posts with pictures in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
  • Please try to hop on the blog hop and leave a few comments.
  • If you would like to add The Wednesday blog hop widget to your post you can find it here: blog hop buttons.

Have fun at this week's linky party and don't forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop...

Do not forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop Or Mondays for Creative Mondays to link up to the parties.




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig