Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 7 August 2017

07/08/2017 Creative Mondays Blog Hop...


Happy Monday and welcome back to this week's 07/08/2017 Creative Mondays blog party linky!

How are you this fine day?

It has been none stop around here all week again, with the youngest children off school. Last night we went out for a meal and drinks to celebrate my 2nd eldest Son coming out of his 2nd year of Uni with a 2.1 and a placement with an amazing top worldwide company. I am so pleased for him and such a proud Mum.

Now onto this weeks feature posts from them ones that linked up last week:


I love this post from Pauling on her Birthday: 27 things I Would Tell My Younger-Self. Especially no 2. Accept the things you cannot change: I am always worrying and it is no good worrying about things that have not happened or things you can not change.


Hands up who wants a slice of Fabby's Rhubarb & Strawberry Pie? This looks and sounds amazing. Both my hands are in the air!


Love this DIY Circle Rope Bag Idea from The Style Safari. It looks great on the wall and has me thinking now; which room I could make one for.


Debbie is one of my favourite fashion bloggers, come to think of it, Debbie is my favourite fashion blogger. I always love reading her posts, seeing what outfits she wear and she gives me the confidence to go out and try out new things. Love Debbies new hair colour and she rocks this look: Graphic Tee Gray Boyfriend Jeans.


These Minion Cake Pops are so much fun. My Daughter loves Minion'sand would love these. I would too!!

07/08/2017 Creative Monday Blog Hop:




Creative Mondays blog hop linky party requests
  1. Please link up straight to your blog posts and not your main blog. You can link up recipes and food tutorials. Anything crafty. Up-cycled projects. Style, wish lists and outfit posts. Home makeovers. Any kind of tutorials. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks. Add your posts to the blog hop below.
  2. Please try to visit a few of the blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
  3. Please add the Creative Monday blog button or a text link back to my blog in the posts you are linking up. Or add them on you blog hop page so others can find the hop and join in the fun.
  4. It would be great if you would like to follow me here? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  5. Don't forget you can also tweet me your links and I can re-tweet them.@clairejustineo
  6. Have fun blog hopping around.
  7. Do not forget to stop by our other blog hops too. On Wednesday you can share your photo's at our photo blog hop. On Friday's you can link up any post that you would like to share.
  8. By linking up you are giving me permission to maybe feature your blog next week.





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig