Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Bakewell Church: What I Wore : Over 40 Style...


Happy Tuesday. 

We are all up early to plan our day but it is chucking it down with rain today so we are having to change plans around a little. What to do, what to do!?

My husbands has just taken Mollie a walk early so I can catch up here a little. Yeah, I am not too fond of walking the dog in the rain but it has to be done. I really need to treat myself to some new wellies!!

Last week, we had a lovely drive out to Bakewell For The Day. We love visiting Bakewell and always enjoy a lovely relaxing walk in the town centre, around the river and cricket pitch and walk up the short steep hill to the have a walk around the Church.  



As always, we finished off our day with fish & chips, as you do! Also a nice ice cream to finish. 

No wonder all my clothes are shrinking! 


When we go out walking like to wear my comfy shoes and converse are perfect for walking a long distance. 

I should have saved my old Converse for walks in Bakewell as we have come back all covered in mud before on our walks. Another reason I need to buy new wellies!!

Thankfully it was dry as few days before so my new Birthday Converse stayed nice and clean for a while longer. 


A selfie in front of the pretty flowers near the river banks. Perfect for selfies here, also perfect for catching Pokemon, or so I am told! How long did it take the husband to battle a gym here!?

After a nice walk around the river, it was time to make our way up the short steep hill to the church. 


It is so lovely when you get to the top of the hill and look around. You can see for miles here. 


My Converse still nice and bright white.


How many miles can you see out for? Sucha lovely view of the rooftops, fields and hills in the distance. We did not get to climb the peaks today as we would have needed a few more hours.

Right over there in the distance is perfect for walking. We love to walk up those hills. 


What I Wore:

  • Dress: Charity shop
  • Cardigan: Peacocks
  • Leggings: Primark
  • Shoes: Converse
  • Bag: c/o Matalan



Have you ever visited Bakewell Church before? Such stunning views for miles up here.


Such a beautiful day.

Have you ever visited Bakewell in the Derbyshire Dales district of Derbyshire before?

Now I am off to plan today's adventure. Have you got any fun plans for today?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig