Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Which Disney Princess Would You Be? : The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Photo Blog Hop...


Happy Wednesday. Welcome back to this weeks; The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Photo Blog Hop.

Which Disney Princess Would You Be Blog Hop?

Have you got any photos to share with us today?


Last week I was asked by a stranger in Leicester town centre "If I was a Disney princess who would I be!?"

I said "I was not interested" as he was one of those sale guys trying to stop you to sell you something and we carried on walking by.

He would not leave it though, trying to start up a conversation with us.

He replied, "I know who you'd be; I bet it would be Princess Jasmine". 

I just kept on walking.


Honestly, I had never thought of this before. Now, which Disney Princess would I be?

I would most properly be the evil witch nowadays, haha!!  Mwah!! I think I would make a good evil witch!! I think my husband would agree!! 😈



One Bite And All Your Dreams Will Come True- Snow White.



If I would pick on Disney Princess to be it would be:

Bella from Beauty And The Beast.

There said it!Bella is kind and sweet Just lik me!! Hehe..


There's something sweet and almost kind. But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined, but now he's dear and so unsure, I wonder why I didn't see it there before.
Belle- Beauty And The Beast.


So my question to you today is:

Which Disney Princess or Prince Would You Be Any Why?


Which Disney Princess Would You Be? : The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Photo Blog Hop:



Do you want to join us at this week's photo blog hop linky party? To join in the blog hop and add your Wordless or not so wordless Wednesday photo posts to the linky below:
  1. Link up your posts on the linky below. Add any posts with pictures in them. Simple eh!? These posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
  2. Please try to hop around the blog hop and leave a few comments on others posts that have linked up.
  3. If you would like to add The Wednesday blog hop button on to your own blog or post you can find it here: blog hop buttons. You are also welcome to grab the code and share a blog hop on your own page too.Have fun at this week's linky party and don't forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop...

Do not forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop Or Mondays for Creative Mondays to link up to the parties.





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig