Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 10 August 2017

Alice In Wonderland: The Wonderland Cafe.....


Happy Thursday.

How are you this fine and sunny Thursday!? I am so happy to see the sun out again after days of rain!! It has been horrible weather around here!


Step into an Alice In Wonderland Theme:



It is fun to play with photos and edit them. Sometimes I feel like I am in my own little world.

“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”

– The Queen of Hearts

 We had a fun afternoon in Nottingham last week and The Wonderland Cafe was perfect place for photo shoot!



Alice In Wonderland: The Wonderland Cafe


They especially look good with an Alice In Wonderland cartoon theme going on. At least I think so :)

That way, this way cafe, wrong way.


How cool is the floor? With a rabbit theme going on. 

Alice in Wonderland (1951):

White Rabbit: I'm late / I'm late / For a very important date. / No time to say "Hello, Goodbye". / I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.
 


What I Wore:
  • Jumpsuit: Matalan
  • Shoes: Converse
  • Bag:c/o Asda

“Little Alice fell
d
o
w
n
the hOle,
bumped her head
and bruised her soul”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

We visited the shop and it is lovely and quirky. I love shops like this. I could spend hours in here! Love of old antiques in here too. So many hidden treasures. 


Have you ever visited The Wonderland Cafe in Nottingham before?

If you're ever in Nottingham it is worth popping in to take a look around. 

We did not know about the cafe part hidden behind the shop but we will look for it next time. We have just spotted it on Facebook and it looks so cool. Looks like it serves up afternoon tea. We need to try it!

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.– The White Rabbit: This feels like me at this moment in time!!

See you tomorrow for the Weekend blog hop.



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig