Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 25 September 2017

Creative Mondays And This Weeks Featured Blogs...


Hello friends;

Happy 25/09/2017 Creative Mondays blog hop. How was your weekend? All good and relaxing I hope?

We had a fun day out in Nottingham yesterday. A meet up with my eldest Son and watching the Robin Hood full and half marathon. Made me want to pop my running trainers on and run with them.

If only I was that fit!!

Talking of getting fit, it is only a week or so until we find out if we get into London Marathon this year. I and the husband have both entered the ballot again this year. Hopefully, the will let us know straight away this year. They never even let my husband know one way or the other last year. How cruel!!! He spent weeks wondering if he was in but never heard anything. The only reason he though well this must mean I am not in as they never sent a request for any money.

Thanks for linking up last week, an amazing 132 fantastic posts were shared here!! Thank you so much. So much inspiration.

Before we party again this week, I would like to feature some of the posts that caught my eye from last week:


Love Jess's outfit. Such a great match and how amazing are Jess's shoes!! I want!! Elegantly Dressed And Stylish: Fall trending Colorred Styled. A perfect outfit for Fall/Autumn.


I have a thing for cake stands, love them. How pretty is this upcycled one by Jennifer!? Busy Being Jennifer: Diy Black And Gold Cake Stand Makeover. Beautiful.


Jennie shares her 9 to 5 style: A Pocketful Of Polkadots: Summer Striped Skirt Fall Transition. Love these colours. perfect for Fall/Autumn.


Fancy trying a Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie?


My Daughter has to eat Gluten-Free and she would love me to make her one of these rainbow cakes!! Frau-tschi-tschi.


Brittany shares, 3 ways to wear strips for Fall:  Kingdom Of Sequins: Stripes For Fall. This is my favourite look above.

Now onto this weeks party: Welcome to this week's 25/09/2017 Creative Mondays blog hop:



Creative Mondays Linky Party Link Up Requests: 

  1. Please link up all your blog posts that you would like to share with us today, straight to a post and not just your main blog. 
  2. Add any of your creative, recipes, crafty, diy and stylish posts with us today. You can share tutorials. Anything creative. Up-cycled post projects. Stylish and fashion posts. Home makeovers, house restyle and home tours. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks. 
  3. Add your blog posts to the linky below and share your blog posts with us at Creative Mondays. Please try to visit some of the other blogs on this list and share the linky love. 
  4. Have fun hopping around the blog hop. 
  5. It would be great if you could add a Creative Mondays blog hop button somewhere on your blog post or sidebar. or a link back to this blog hop to help others find it and join in the fun too. 
  6. Please spread the #CreativeMondays word around your social media channels and on Twitter so your blogging friends can join in with us. Do not forget to tweet me your links that you have added today and I will re-tweet them. @clairejustineo 
  7. It would be great if you would like to follow me somewhere on any of my social media channels? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back. 
Do not forget to stop by our other blog hops too. On Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday you can share your photo's at our photo blog hop. Every Friday you can link up any family friendly post that you would like to share. 

By linking up you are giving this blog Claire Justine permission to use and pictures or content from your blog, so I can feature your blog next week.


This linky has now old and finished. 

This blog hop has now been deleted due to old broken links.. 

Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. 

I host 3 new ones each week. See you again soon.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig