Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 23 November 2017

Christmas Dresses From Want That Trend Review...


When it comes to Christmas season, I am a big kid! I love everything about Christmas and the run-up to the big day.

Last week I got the chance to review 2 matching Christmas dresses from Want That Trend for me and my Daughter. Matching dresses for me and mini-me, how lovely. Now how would we style them!?


You may have seen Want That Trend on Facebook? I often see their Christmas range of Mum and Daughter dresses made to match. They also make matching Mum and Daughter shoes too. So sweet.

We both love shoes here too and are now in the same size. Eek, I must watch that my shoes do not start disappearing!


Even though there are 32 years between us, we often find we both love the same items of clothing. Especially if Christmas themed. I often find some of my clothes hidden away in my Daughter's room. I think she hopes I forget about them. No chance!!

I picked us these Santa's Sleigh Christmas Swing dresses as I knew my Daughter would love this one too.


My Daughter is a big Christmas fan too and I was excited keeping these dresses a secret so I could see the look on her face when they arrived.

Also, if I had mentioned on Friday, we were getting some Christmas dresses she would have been asking everyday day if they were here yet.

Once they arrived, I popped them on a coat hanger and hid one. When my Daughter got home from school I showed her my new dress. She ran over and dived on me. "Is it for me!?" "Is it for me!?"

I guess she loved it too!!


Want That Trend has an amazing selection of Christmas dress for you and matching dresses for the little ones. My little one is not that little anymore, however they cater for all sizes.

I have been warned, not to wear it the same time as my Daughter and to let her have the option of wearing it first. Apparently, we can both wear them Christmas day though!!

I had not ordered from Want That Trend before so I ordered size M/L. These dresses do come a lot bigger than I thought so I think a S/M would fit nicely next time. No worries though, my Daughter likes her's floaty and I like mine with a belt.

We both love these dresses.

Santa's Sleigh Christmas Swing from Want That Trend: £19.95 Each.


Do you love our Christmas dresses as much as we do?

Want That Trend have a few offers on over the next few days too:

Black Friday Bonanza – up to 70% off selected lines from 20th – 27th November 2017

Free delivery on absolutely everything from 24th – 27th November 2017

You can grab yourself a bargain.

Christmas Dresses From Want That Trend Review.

About this post: 

We got sent some Christmas dresses to review. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post. 


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig