Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 29 December 2017

The Pixie-Bob: Over 40 Style...


Hi, lovelies.

How has the last few weeks been for you? So busy here.

I hope you have had a fun Christmas? 

Lots of things still happening around here, roll on when the holidays are over!! Today it is snowing, grr typical when you need to get out and about and get things done. 


I thought I would just check in with you today and share my new haircut with you.

The Pixie-bob!


I have been toying with the idea of having most of my hair cut off for a while now. I love seeing the pixie bob cut on people but needed to be brave to have it done.

I have had similar cuts before however, that was a few years ago. I have been worried it would not suit me as I have put on a few pounds. I always worry your face shape changes with a bit of weight will I look ok?!

I decided to bite the bullet and booked for just after Xmas. I thought a new haircut for the New Year. Perhaps it will inspire me to get in to shape. Or maybe not I do love my cakes! Either way, once it is done you do feel more positive.


My hair did become a bit uncontrollable. I even stopped doing outfit posts for a while because of it. When I did take these photos here, What I Wore I knew I had to have a complete restyle!

Warning, no make up selfies coming up!!


Before...

I cannot believe how much hair she cut off! The floor was covered.


After with a bit of curl put in.


I love the curls but didn't think they suited me. I tried to flatten them down!!


The Pixie Bob: Over 40 Style.

Today with makeup on.

What do you think of my new pixie bob?

I really like it now. It was a bit of a shock at first. Also, my Daughter loves it and cannot stop looking at me! A better feeling than last time when she kept screaming and running out the room, I can tell you 😃




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig