Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 1 January 2018

Animal: Creative Mondays Link Up!


Happy New Year everyone 🎉 Hope you had a lovely New Years Eve?

We had a nice quiet one and an early night as my Husband is at work early today and I have not been feeling too great over the last few days. We were woken up by the fireworks at 11.50 though. They were so loud.

I have a good feeling about this year. Hopefully lots of exciting things to come.

Also, happy Creative Monday lovelies. Welcome back.

I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas too? It went by so quickly.

Ours has had it up's and downs!

Starting with the ups: having my eldest two Son's home for Christmas. Lots of family fun, eating far too much yummy food and lots of nice drinks and receiving some lovely presents. A New Haircut has made me feel lots younger ;)

Then some downs; having my Mother in law really being really poorly and ending up in the hospital over Christmas.

There really is a fine line between being fit and well one day, really poorly another day and then nearly leaving things too late to be seen by a Doctor.

Thankfully she was seen in time and admitted her to a high dependency ward where she was taken good care of and now is on the mend in a Hospital ward and will be home soon.


I am so pleased you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
Grab a drink and link up your creative/crafty/stylish posts and have fun finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week's party.
What has got you creative this week? 

Me, nothing much this week as it has been busy, busy around here but I did get these amazing shoes for Christmas from my Husband!


I love creative shoes and my all time favourites brand are Irregular Choice shoes.

Not ones I would wear every day as they are not the most practical shoes but ones I just love to look at!


How adorable are these Animal ones from The Muppet's?

I love them!


So much fun.


What do you think of my new shoes?

Animal: Creative Mondays Link Up!

Creative Mondays Blog Hop Party Guidelines:


Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Add as many new posts as you would like too. Add straight to a specific creative post. You can link up anything creative. Home, style, recipes, crafts, diy, tutorials etc. Please link up to a post and not your main home page.

Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Creative Monday widget from my blog hop page.

Sharing is caring. Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.

It would be great if you would follow along in some way. Let me know if you do, so I can follow you back too.

Please tweet me any links you have added to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Creativemonday hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

By joining this Creative Mondays Blog Hop, you are giving me permission to maybe share your photo here next week as a featured post. Please leave me a comment below if you do not wish to be featured.





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig