Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 15 January 2018

Creative Mondays Link Up And This Weeks Featured Blogs...


Happy Monday lovelies.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?

It is really miserable and raining here. Not looking forward to walking Mollie today! Sorry, the blog hop is a little later than usual. I have had a bad headache over the last few days :(

I am so pleased you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Link Up.

We have had a nice quiet weekend at home. Nowhere to go and not much spare money just after Christmas.  I have been saving up lately so I can start buying a few things for the home. I am having an early Spring clean! 

I have purchased A New Kitchen Unit and some wallpaper for the hallway. 

I just have set myself up now with lots of jobs now when I could have easily had a few quiet weeks too!!

Grab a drink and link up your creative/crafty/stylish posts and have fun finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week's party.

This week’s featured blogs:


Laurie shares a lovely post on when she was featured in the Daily Mail and tells us What 54 Doesn’t Look Like – An Afternoon With The Daily Mail.


Over on my food blog, I shared 5 Tips to Make the Ultimate Hot Chocolate.


I love book art and how beautiful is this Folded Book Heart by Lauren over at Wonderfully Made!?


These Chocolate Trifle Cups Perfect for Valentine's Day from Our Unschooling Journey Through Life, look so yummy. Just the kind of treat I would go for.


I love Dawn's sweatshirt. I am always saying how cold I am and would love this! Casual Winter Layers.

Now onto this weeks blog hop:

What has got you creative this week?

Creative Mondays Blog Hop Party Guidelines:


Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Add as many new posts as you would like too. Add straight to a specific creative post. You can link up anything creative. Home, style, recipes, crafts, diy, tutorials etc. Please link up to a post and not your main home page.

Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Creative Monday widget from my blog hop page.

Sharing is caring. Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.

It would be great if you would follow along in some way. Let me know if you do so I can follow you back too.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Creativemonday hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply. 

By joining this Creative Mondays Blog Hop, you are giving me permission to maybe share your photo here next week as a featured post. Please leave me a comment below if you do not wish to be featured.





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig