Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 12 January 2018

Welcome To The Weekend: Link Up!


Welcome To The Weekend Link Up. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s blog hop.

I am not going to lie, I thought this year was going to be the best year ever but so far it sucks! 

My Mother in Law got really ill at the end of last year and is recovering slowly. 

My Dad has been really poorly too and having lots of tests.

Then the Doctors called me yesterday with some test results back about my Daughters health. As well as having Coeliac Disease for sure because we kept getting a positive and a negative reading every time since we first got diagnosed in September last year (Finding Out My Daughter Has Coeliac Disease) She is low in Vitamin D so that could be causing the Vitiligo on her leg to keep getting bigger. 

I am really hoping things will start to go better now for everyone. Also now we have had all the test results back for my Daughters health we can change her diet for good again soon after her biopsy and hopefully this will make her health a lot better.

Some posts you might have missed this week:




5 Tips to Make the Ultimate Hot Chocolate.

Now over to you, what posts have you been publishing lately? Want to link them up?

Have a lovely weekend.

Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:


Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.

Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way? Let me know in the comments below if you do so I can follow you back.






SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig