Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 10 January 2018

January Sales: Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up...


Happy Wednesday Friends.

Thanks so much for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.


Have you braved the January sales yet?

I said I would not this year as I do not really need anything, but could not resist a little peep. I hate to think I am missing out on something.


I do not really get much as I think all the best stuff was picked over after Christmas.

Although, you can never have enough jumpers when it is this cold, can you?


I picked this jumper up for a fiver from Primark and love how cosy and warm it is. Also, love the colour I do not have many orange things.


It is so warm I wore it instead of a coat on a shopping trip.

The trouble with the shops around this time of year is, they make them too warm. When you are wearing your outdoor coats you can soon burn up. Sometimes I really start to feel ill when I am too warm.  

This outfit was just right.


I paired this jumper up with a cool Marilyn Monroe printed scarf my Mum gave me a few years ago and I felt lovely and warm together.



What I Wore: Scarf: Hand me down | Jumper: Primark | Skirt: H&M | Fox tights: Primark, last year | Shoes: c/o Sainsbury's


What photos have you been taking this week? Do you want to share with us?


The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up guidelines:

Please link up any posts with photos in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless.

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Please link back to The Wednesday blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word of this party. You can either link back or grab a The Wednesday Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

Share some midweek blog fun and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Wednesdaybloghop hashtag and I will favourite,retweet and reply.

It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way? Let me know if you decided to so I can follow you back.

Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig