Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Nice Long Walk: What I Wore...


Happy Tuesday.

Nice Long Walk: What I Wore.

It is trying to snow around here again. That does not surprise me at all as it is so cold.

The weather has been freezing around here, over the last few days. On Sunday when my Husband had a day off work we decided to embrace the weather and go out for a nice family walk.

Well me, the hubby, Mollie and our Daughter as we had to leave our Son at home in the nice and warm house to recover from the flu.

Just what we needed a nice long walk in the fresh air to blow some cobwebs away. Also a chance to wear the new wellies that I got for Christmas. I'm not sure why I was saving them for best, they were made for mud!

A nice long walk that kept us moving very quickly before or we started to freeze!


The fresh air definitely put some colour on my cheeks!


A nice nature walk around the reservoir to see what we could see. 

I was longing to just get outside and take some photos for a change. 

It feels like ages ago we had a walk and I could take my phone with me to take photos.

Not that I wanted to take my gloves off for long to press the button as my fingers were going numb.



An overhead shot of some swans.

I think Mollie was scared of these even though we were high up, she was pulling away.


Eye spy a horse in the field.


What I Wore: Hat: Primark | Jumper: c/o ALDI | Cardigan: F&F Tesco | Leggings: Primark | Boots: Hunters | Bag: Cath Kidston.

I have been layering my clothes up lots to keep nice and warm outside.

Have you been getting out and about on walks or have you been keeping warm and cosy inside?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig