Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 5 February 2018

World Nutella Day: Creative Mondays Link Up...


Happy Monday friends :)

Also, Happy World Nutella Day. I do love a toasted cinnamon bagel topped with lots of Nutella on top. Yummy!! Do you love Nutella too? Do you have any Nutella recipes to share here today?

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?

We have not been too far this weekend as my Son is still recovering from flu. Not good. It really knocked him off his feet and is so weak and fragile at the minute.

I am so pleased you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays link up today. An amazing 146 posts were shared here las Monday. 


Grab your favourite drink and link up your creative/crafty/stylish posts with us today. Have fun hopping around this linky list finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week's party.

Now onto this week’s featured blogs:


I love polka dots and how beautiful does Shauna's from Lipgloss And Lace, outfit look!? You can see the full outfit here: Pink Pop.


Lee from LegalLee Blonde shares 3 HOT DRINK RECIPES YOU NEED THIS WINTER but which one to try first? They all sound tasty.


Julie from Sum Of Their Stories shares this neat art Recycled Magazine Art.


These Strawberries and Cream Sugar Cookies from Kelli and Kristi over at Lolly Jane's look delicious. I could just one or maybe 3!

You can find the recipe here: Strawberries and Cream Sugar Cookies.


How beautiful is this homemade Winter Tulip dress? I love to sew but could never make anything as beautiful as this. The Winter Tulip Dress.


Catherine from Smashing Plates Tablescapes Winter table setting look's beautiful. Anyone else Feelin' Frosty?


This Sweet & Creamy Avocado Dip Recipe by Michele over at The Scrap Shoppe looks so tasty. I love anything with avocados in it. Sweet & Creamy Avocado Dip Recipe.


Blogging friends Laurie and Ashley got together for a fun photo shoot that was so much fun. I really wished I live nearer to a fashion blogger. I could do with someone taking my outfit pictures and vice verser. You can find Laurie's post here: Photoshoot With A Blogger Friend!


Fancy making some of these BerryWorld Raspberry and Pistachio Tarts?

What has got you creative this week?

Creative Mondays Link Up Guidelines:

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Add as many new posts as you would like too. Add straight to a specific creative post. You can link up anything creative. Home, style, recipes, crafts, DIY, tutorials etc. Please link up to a post and not your main home page.

Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Creative Monday widget from my blog hop page.

Sharing is caring. Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.

It would be great if you would follow along in some way. Let me know if you do so I can follow you back too.

Please tweet me any links you have added to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Creativemonday hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

By joining this Creative Mondays Blog Hop, you are giving me permission to maybe share your photo here next week as a featured post. Please leave me a comment below if you do not wish to be featured.






SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig