Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 12 March 2018

12/03 Creative Mondays Link Up And This Weeks Featured Blogs..


Happy Monday lovelies.

Have you all have had a lovely weekend?

I hope all you Mum's out there had a great, relaxing day yesterday for Mother's Day?

Did you get spoilt?

My eldest two Son's are both living away so it was a quiet relaxing day at home with my youngest two and a nice cooked dinner of my choice, once the Husband was home from work.

My Daughter bless her, realised the night before Mother's Day that my eldest two Son's cards haven't arrived. She found out last years cards out of her craft box and put them in a big envelope for me to open Sunday morning.

I excitedly open my cards and did not have a clue they were from the year before.

I did wonder why they were all in one envelope and did think that one looked like last years but never thought why!?

My eldest Son phoned me to apologise for not getting over and he would bring my presents over as soon as he could.

"No worries, thanks for the card" I replied.

What, "I thought I had just explained why I didn't give you a card!" I was trying to get home but been really busy at work. He said.

He was thinking I was being sarcastic.

But, you did get me a card, I opened it this morning!?

Then penny then dropped!! Whoops! 

All day I was thinking how lovely it was of my Daughter to do this, to make me happy. Which it did make me very happy, knowing what a thoughtful young girl she really is..


Get one worry out the way and then there is another one around the corner waiting for you!

Over the weekend Mollie cut her paw so that is another thing I have been worrying about this week.

Stress.

It never ends with kids and pets, does it?


I am so pleased you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Blog Hop. 137 amazing and creative posts were shared here last week.

Grab a drink and link up your creative, crafty and stylish posts and have fun finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week's party.

This week’s featured blogs:



Anna from Mutton Years Style And I share's what she has been wearing lately: What I wear during Cold Weather.


How tasty do these Quick And Easy Crab And Shrimp Melts by April over at April J Harris's blog look? Delicious. I would love to try them.


Laurie has been filming with Filming With Look Fabulous Forever. How exciting. Looks like she had a great day.


I love this Spring Bling on the Crafts Wood Block Sign by Our Unschooling Journey.

Yeah, welcome to Spring.


How about making some of these fun Bunny Bum Cupcakes?

What has got you creative this week?



Creative Mondays Blog Hop Party Guidelines:

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Add as many new posts as you would like too. Add straight to a specific creative post. You can link up anything creative. Home, style, recipes, crafts, diy, tutorials etc. Please link up to a post and not your main home page.

Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Creative Monday widget from my blog hop page.

Sharing is caring. Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.

It would be great if you would follow along in some way. Let me know if you do, so I can follow you back too.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Creativemonday hash tag and I will favourite, re tweet and reply.

By joining this Creative Mondays Blog Hop, you are giving me permission to maybe share your photo here next week as a featured post. Please leave me a comment below if you do not wish to be featured.




You might also like these blog hops:

Butterfly Forest: The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up.

Time To Move On: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig