Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Spring 2018 Tableware Collection From Sainsbury's...


Happy Tuesday.

I hope you're having a lovely week so far!?

Spring is just around the corner and I have added an adorable pop of yellow to my kitchen table.


A few weeks ago I was asked if I would like to team up with Sainsbury's to share with you something new from their Spring 2018 Collection.

A new dinner set ready for Spring was the first thing that came to mind.


How beautiful is this dinner set that I picked up instore last week?


Now that the children are more grown up, the table is no longer a dumping ground for all their things.

Our table used to be somewhere the children used to pile their lunchboxes, letters from school or anything else they didn't need for a while.

Not anymore!


I love nothing more than dressing my table up for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It really pleases me to see a table full of crockery. Especially when they are all clean!


Every few years I like to treat myself to a new dinner set. That gives me the chance to mix and match the settings every few months according to the season. Now I have a beautiful Spring table setting, thanks to Sainsbury's.


First up, I created my whole table look around their Home Helsinki Geometric Dinner Boxset 12 piece set.


How beautiful is this set!?

Helsinki is a Scandinavian inspired range. It is a bang-on-trend look for the contemporary home.

This dinner set has a beautiful circle pattern made up of lots of spots. Finished off with a lovely yellow trim. The pop of yellow really does make it feel like Spring and reminds me of daffodils.

This adorable dinner set comes with:

  • 4 x dinner plates
  • 4 x side plates
  • 4 x cereal bowls

Made from fine china

Price: £44.00


These Sainsbury's Home Helsinki Geometric Pasta Bowls will be perfect for lots of different things. 

Somewhere to store the fruit on the table and perfect for corn chips with cheese and dips as a weekend treat all spring to mind.

Made from fine china

Care and use:

Before using for the first time, give them a wash in warm water and dry thoroughly. Dishwasher and microwave safe.

£4.25 each.


These glasses are sweet.

Tall and thin.

Very nice indeed.

£1.50 each.


These pick and mix Helsinki Geometric mugs are £3.75 each. 

I thought 2 yellow and two grey ones looked great together. 


The Helsinki Geometric table runnier brings the whole look together and it screams Spring in this bright yellow colour.

£12.00 Each.

Now I cannot wait to dress it up a little more for Easter. It would look perfect with a bunch of bright yellow daffodils in the middle of the table, don't you think?


A beautiful and easy table setting for Easter/Spring and Summer.


What do I think of this new table settings?

I love it!

This whole table set cost just under £90-00 for everything. Add a bunch of daffodils, some hot crossed buns and an Easter egg or two and you have a beautiful setting for Easter at a really reasonable price.

Everything up close has a real look and feel of quality. As you would expect from Sainsbury's.


Cheers!


About this post: 

I have teamed up with Sainsbury's to share their Spring tableware collection. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post. Thaks for supporting the brands I work with. 

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig