Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Day At The Zoo: The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up...


Happy Wednesday Friends. Hope you're having a lovely week so far?

Mollie is still limping after cutting her paw at the weekend. It is driving her mad not going out for walkies. Also driving me mad with her keep pulling the carpet up out of bordem. I brought her a little boot to keep infection out on a walk around the block but she hates wearing it.

Hopefully, we will be back out on 2 walks a day very soon.

Thanks so much for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up!

What photos have you been taking this week? 

Do you want to share with us?


Today I am sharing an outfit post and a few random photos of a visit to the Zoo a few weeks ago. We had a great time at the zoo and must make more of an effort to go again soon.


Aww look, a baby gorilla. How adorable! I could watch them all day. Especially the baby one getting all brave and leaving Mum, but then soon running back to her when trouble is around. {Watch the Instagram video at the end}.


Which way to go first!?


The sun is shining and the sky is blue. Oh my it was cold though!!


This way or that way!? Or the other way?


How sweet is the monkey? 

Watching me watching you!


This African spurred tortoise is huge. Imagine having one of these in your garden as a pet.


I thought this was some variation of a peahen but it was not. It is a Victoria crowned pigeon. How pretty.


I loved seeing the elephants. They are beautiful.


What I Wore To The Zoo: 

Pink Flamingo Scarf: Primark | Black Faux Furry Jacket: c/o Marisota | Mollie The Border Collie Photo Handbag: c/o Bags of Love | Red Knitted Dress: Primark | Black Warm & Cosy Patterned Tights Primark | Black Patent Boots: c/o Sainsbury's


The meerkats and penguins were my favourites but it is so hard to pick as they are all amazing to see.


Muddy boots!


When a bigger gorilla picks on the baby but Mum or Dad is watching!!


A post shared by Claire (@clairejustineoxox) on


Day At The Zoo: The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up Guidelines:


Please link up any posts with photos in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless.

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Please link back to The Wednesday link up party in your posts to spread the word of this party. You can either link back or grab a The Wednesday Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

Share some midweek blog fun and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Wednesdaybloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way? Let me know if you decided to, so I can follow you back.

Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?



Some other blog hops that are still running this week:



You might also like these posts:





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig