Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Butterfly Forest: The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up...


Happy Wednesday Friends.

Thank you so much for stopping by and joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up!

What have you been taking photos of this week? 

Do you want to share them here with us today at the linky party?


Today I have some beautiful butterfly photos to share with you.

Whenever we visit the zoo one of my favourite places to go first is always the butterflies.

I love to see all the butterflies flying around.

They are beautiful.

It is always so much easier capturing a photo or two of them at the zoo rather than at the park too.

When I see one at the park, I get my phone out and it has flown away!

Plus, we never see any as interesting as these ones.


I could stand and watch them for hours! There were quite a few more pretty coloured ones but I was too slow to get a photo of these ones!!

Do you like to see the butterflies?

Can you capture a photo of them quick enough at the park?


Butterfly Forest: The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up:



The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop guidelines:

Please link up any posts with photos in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless.

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Please link back to The Wednesday blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word of this party. 

You can either link back or grab a The Wednesday Blog Hop Widget From My Blog Hop Page.

Share some midweek blog fun and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Wednesdaybloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way? Let me know if you decided to, so I can follow you back.

Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?





You might also like to join us here:

The Snow Was Here Today And Gone Tomorrow {Hopefully}: Creative Mondays Link Up.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig