Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 25 April 2018

25/04 The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop...


Hello Summer did your see Spring on your way!? 

Well, I could not resist that as we had an amazing week last week. Heatwave an all. It was beautiful. 

Back to rain this week!! Grr! 

 I was loving how nice and warm Spring was too.  


Happy Wednesday Friends.
Thanks so much for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up!
What photos have you been taking this week.
Do you want to share with us?

Today I am sharing a few photo's from last week and Spring is finally here.

I am feeling in a happy and positive mood today. Hopping it will stay like this, all day too.

Hopefully it will be my Daughter's last appointment at Queens Medical Hospital in Nottingham today.

Appointments take weeks and we are finally going today to talk about my Daughter Biopsy Results and about changing her diet to a gluten free one. I think we have it all sorted now though.

Thank goodness to the internet!! We found out everything we need to know about living with Coeliac Disease on the web.

I am sure from what people tell me that we will also talk about testing the whole family for Coeliac disease next. Apparently it is more likely that if one person in the family has it, another one can.

Lat week we visited our local Hospital too and was told my Daughters eye tumour has not grown at all the last year. Which is amazing news. Now she only has to visit every year instead of every 6 months, so all is good there.


Enjoying the heatwave last week. New flip flops for the occasion. Now all I need is a beach!!


Pretty Spring flowers appearing everywhere.


Mollie trying to hide in the shade to keep cool after a play in the water.


Beautiful blue skies all around.

Now over to you.

What have you been taking photos of?

Do you want to share with us today?

The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop guidelines:


Please link up any posts with photos in them. 

Link straight to a post and not your main blog.

These posts can be wordless or not so wordless.

Please only link up family friendly posts!

Please link back to The Wednesday blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word of this party. 

 You can either link back or grab a The Wednesday Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

Share some midweek blog fun and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.
Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me:

@clairejustineo using the #Wednesdaybloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way? 

Let me know if you decided to, so I can follow you back.

Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?



You might also like:


This week's Creative Mondays Link Up Party


What I wore on a day out in Nottingham: Pink Trousers & Miss Piggy Shoes.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig