Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 27 April 2018

Outfit Of The Day: Damart Spring Floral Blazer Review: Weekend Link Up...


Happy Friday friends.

Welcome To The Weekend Link Up. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s blog hop.

Spring Has Sprung!?.

Yeah, Spring has finally arrived (well it did last week!). I have finally had a chance to change my Winter clothes around in my wardrobe (again!). I did change them a few weeks ago but then had to pull my jumpers back out at Easter when we got snow again.


Spring is starting to blossom and so are my clothes. Floral patterns are all the fashion right now and lately, I have treated myself to some floral pattern trousers, a pretty floral maxi dress and now I have a beautiful pastel coloured blazer to add to my collection.

Spring Summer Wardrobe Ready:

Around this time of year, I like to go shopping and treat myself to a nice Spring jacket. Something lightweight and a nice light colour suitable for Spring/Summer.

I usually end up going for light colour denim jackets but this year thanks to Damart I picked out this beautiful Floral Printed Blazer.

My new Spring wardrobe looks a lot more exciting. A mixture of patterns and block-coloured clothing. All light colours and not a jumper in sight. All dressed up for Summer days and lighter evenings.

About This Floral Printed Blazer:
  • Cotton with stretch for quality and comfort
  • Button up for a shapely silhouette
  • £49.00 from Damart



What I think Of My New Blazer:

I have not had a Blazer style for years and I was really surprised how lovely it fits and how comfortable it is to wear. 

This Blazer has a stretchy cotton fabric for comfort and a nice smooth fit. I ordered the size 12 as I have put a bit of weight on over the last year or so and it feels really comfortable. 

It has a notch collar and button fastening. It feels lovely on with a quality feel to it. I am really impressed with the style and cut of this jacket.

I think this Blazer will be perfect for Spring/Summer 2018 and will go with lots of clothes in my Spring wardrobe.



What Will I Wear A Floral Blazer With:

I will try it with my new denim skirt, paired up with smart trousers, over my pastel coloured dresses and definitely team it with my favourite white or light blue denim jeans and also my cut off jean shorts. 

Watch this space for more outfits of me styling this Blazer!

What I Wore:

Blazer :c/o Damart | Navy T-shirt: Primark | Cut Jeans Primark | Navy Glitter Fishernet Socks | Primark | Taupe Shoes: F&F Tesco. 



What Do You Think?

What do you think of my outfit?

Do you own a Blazer?

Would you wear this Blazer?

How would you style it?

Let me know!!


I spy someone trying to get the ball. I think Mollie was fed up of waiting for me to kick it to her!!

About this post:

I got sent a jacket of my choice to review. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post. Thanks for supporting the brands I work with :).


Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.

Please tweet me any links you have to add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.

Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way? Let me know in the comments below so I can follow you back!!





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig