Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 23 April 2018

Creative Mondays Link Up Party...


Welcome back to this week's Creative Mondays Link Up.

Happy Monday lovelies. I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?

It has been beautiful weather here again. I could get used to this kind of weather!

118 creative posts were shared here last week; Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up.

I am so please you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Blog Hop.

Grab a drink and link up your creative/crafty/stylish posts and have fun finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week's party.

This week’s featured blogs:


Joi from In My Joi looks lovely and summery in this beautiful Boho by Day outfit. Love this dress.


What are your favourite movies to watch with your children?

Morgan shares her favourites here: The Best Movies To Watch With Your Children.


This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough FrappĂ© by Jess over at Sparkle Living looks so yummy. Yes please.


Jess asked all the fashion bloggers a question, Do You Spend More Money as a Fashion Blogger?

What has got you creative this week?


Creative Mondays Blog Hop Party Guidelines:

Please only link up family friendly posts!

Add as many new posts as you would like too. Add straight to a specific creative post. You can link up anything creative. Home, style, recipes, crafts, diy, tutorials etc. Please link up to a post and not your main home page.

Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Creative Monday widget from my blog hop page.

Sharing is caring. Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.

It would be great if you would follow along in some way. Let me know if you do, so I can follow you back too.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Creativemonday hashtag and I will favourite,retweet and reply.

By joining this Creative Mondays Blog Hop, you are giving me permission to maybe share your photo here next week as a featured post. Please leave me a comment below if you do not wish to be featured.





You might also like:


Mollie The Sock Thief: The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Link Up.


Floral Friday: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig