Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 22 April 2018

Pink Trousers & Miss Piggy Shoes...


Hello again. 

The weather has been beautiful all this week and I spent most of the week trying to exercise, ( getting dehydrated from to much exercise and too little water) getting my garden into shape and some Spring cleaning. 

How boring, ha!! 



If it had been this nice last week we would have been out everyday with the children off school and my Husband off work. We had so many plans too.



The weather over the school holidays had been bad so we didn't really get out much. It was fogy, raining and generally a miserable few weeks. 

We had lots of plans to get out and about but then never got out far because it was just too miserable.


We did get out all together as a family over the last few weeks to Nottingham and Meadowhall a few times though. Meadowhall is perfect when it it cold and raining outside. So much to do and yummy places to eat. 

Random fact coming up:

Mine and my Husbands first date was in Meadowhall over 25 years ago. 


Another chance to wear my new adorable Irregular Choice Miss Piggy Shoes. This time I wore them in Nottingham.


Here a few photos from our day out in Nottingham and my outfit:


Pink Trousers, & Miss Piggy Shoes.

What I Wore:

Denim Jacket: Next | Jumper: Primark | Necklace: My Old Shop Pink Trousers: Marks & Spencer | Bag: c/o Matalan | Fishernet Socks: Primark | Irregular Choice Miss Piggy Shoes : Schuh.


My Daughter taking selfies. A selfie of a selfie!!


A shoe selfie!

Always a must!


What a difference a week makes. It was really cold here. Then this week I got lazy and did not take any outfit post as I was too hot with the heatwave!!


Another way I wore my Miss Piggy Shoes: If The Shoe Fits.

What have you been wearing lately?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig