Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 14 May 2018

Thank You And I Will See You Again Soon: Creative Mondays Link Up...


Happy Creative Mondays. Thanks for stopping by today and joining us at this weeks Link Up. I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?

Did you have a good Mother's Day yesterday too? We had Mother's Day in March in the UK this year and it was a lovely surprise when I got a few happy Mother's day messages :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and an amazing 130 blog posts were shared here last week: Bank Holiday Special: Creative Mondays Link Up.


Thank You And I Will See You Again Soon: Creative Mondays Link Up.

Don't panic, I'm not going far ;).

Sorry, there are going to be no features blog here this week as something really big is happening here. 

Really big!!

Lots of new changes are happening here this week or so. 

I will not be posting a blog hop on Wednesday as I am having a major blog clean up and short on time but hopefully The Weekend Blog Hop will be running as usual. 


My BIG news is I am moving to Wordpress, sometime soon and having a whole new look.

For anyone who knows me well may know, I write a few blogs and I struggle to find time to spend quality time on each post. I am always way behind and stressed!!

For a long time, I have wished I could combine my posts and have more time to spend on each post and having more time to learn how to take better photos etc. 

Well, I have decided to take the leap with the great work of Phil from Pipdig and go for it.

Time for a change!!

So if you are a GFC follower you will not get updates soon on my posts so here are different places you can still find us and the blog hops:


Email: clairejustine@live.co.uk

Google +



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Now over to you, what creative or stylish posts have you been writing about lately?






SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig