Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 23 September 2016

Life Lately : Weekend Blog hop...


Happy Friday,,

Welcome to this weeks Weekend Blog Hop.

Do you love Instagram? I do and today I'm sharing a few of my latest Instagram snap:


New hair cut after the school holiday. I love having a new haircut. I wish my hairdresser lived next door so she could make my hair look this nice everyday!


Mollie the Collie waiting for walkies. Aww, she loves walkies. Running around and chasing her frisbee.


My up-cycled onesie into a dressing gown project! Really pleased with how this is turning out.


Me and mini me on one of our runs. All smiles for the camera. Maybe this means we have not worked hard enough?


New five-pound note, very strange plastic-y feel to it. How cool!?


Mr bumble bee on a beautiful September day. Love taking snaps of bees.


Really want a record player again so I can buy this Pulp record!!


Some running motivation from the Olympic Park in Stafford...


New shoes.

Do we follow each other on Instagram?


Want to join us today? The rules:
  1. Whoever wants to can join in the fun. Link up your favourite written posts from this week. Got a recipe to share?Have you styled an outfit? Share your giveaways? Add your own linky? 
  2. Simply add your links up to the blog hop below. 
  3. Add straight to the blog posts you want to to be read on the list, you can share up to 5 posts.
  4. Please follow me; Claire Justine your weekend blog hop host by GFC, Google, Instagram, Twitter, email or Pinterest.
  5. Please be kind enough to add a link back to this blog post in your posts or add the blog button somewhere on your blog.
  6. Please visit others on the blog hop and spread some blog love. 
  7. Remember you can Tweet me your links from twitter?  #weekendbloghop and I will favourite, share and mention your posts.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig